Ali Soufan, Founder of The Soufan Center, participated in the GLOBSEC 2020 Digital Stage event on the topic ‘Countering Terrorism in Virtual and Decentralized Space.’ The virtual event, which took place on August 27, 2020, looked at new technologies that have and will continue to shape terrorist organizations, their tactics and strategies in the next decade.
The full list of speakers:
- Liisa Past, Chief National Cyber Risk Officer, National Security and Defense Coordination Unit at Government Office of the Republic of Estonia, Tallinn
- Neil Walsh, Chief, Cybercrime, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Financing of Terrorism. Department, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Vienna
- Hon. Michael Chertoff, Chairman & Co-Founder, The Chertoff Group, Washington, D.C.
- Ali Soufan, Chairman & CEO, The Soufan Group & Founder of The Soufan Center, New York
- Kimberly Dozier, TIME Magazine Contributor & CNN Global Affairs Analyst, Washington, D.C.